Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tip-toeing through the tulips...well, not exactly but close enough!

Tip-toeing through a field of daffodils with my camera and my youngest muse has been a wish of mine for years. I’ve planted bulbs, and attempted to make my own “field of flowers”, but they never seemed to take off.  I always ended up with a few pretty ones to pick and hold in their hands, and that was about it.  Well this year, my mom’s neighbor told her about a gorgeous field of daffodils located back in the woods, so I jumped at the chance to go.  I was a little nervous about the wind, as any of you close to Fredericksburg can attest to how crazy that was yesterday, and of driving my Swagger Wagon into the rough terrain, but I was determined to get there.  Well, we made it without getting stuck, and when we pulled up to the field it was well worth the drive. GORGEOUS can’t even describe how they looked…on and on they went.  Apparently an old house was built back there long ago, and is long gone now, but they must’ve planted them years and years ago, and through the years they’ve become a field.  A photographers dream…well, at least mine.  Here are several of my Miss Olivia in this years Easter dress.  Thanks for peeking.
Kimberly










2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the dress, nails, hat and that adorable headband! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They are amazing...my favorite, is the one with the wind blowing :)

    ReplyDelete