Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Springtime...In full bloom!

Aaaahhhh…there’s nothing like spring blossoms to make you feel alive and ready to take on the world!  I had the pleasure of visiting the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens this past weekend with a dear friend of mine, to take in their Tulip Celebration.  The tulips, orchids and tons of other blossoms were breathtaking and everywhere you turned was new eye candy to make you gasp.  There were people dressed in period clothing riding old-fashioned bicycles, holding demonstrations, and encouraging you to try on flowered hats for photos.  Check out the gentleman on the large front wheel bike…not sure the official name, but how fun!



I am so excited about an upcoming family session in the gardens, and if you’ve ever pictured your family showcased among flowers, walkways, bridges and ponds than this the perfect place to hold your next family session.  There is a fee associated with the gardens, but I know from the amount of money I spent for the few flowers I have in my own front yard, the fee is minimal for such beauty. 


Wanted to share a few of my favorites from the day, and now headed outside to enjoy this warm sunshine.









1 comment: