Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Final Call for all 2011 High School Seniors!

The countdown to graduation is in full swing, and there’s still a few weeks left to capture your Senior Portraits before the big day arrives.  If you want wallets or the way cool Senior Rep cards to slide into your graduation announcements, contact me today and we can make it happen.
I’m sharing the second session I did for my niece, who is graduating from Spotsylvania High in a few weeks.  You may recognize her from photos I posted last year.  We attempted her first session last summer, my sister-in-law took the day off work, we planned outfits and accessories, had a list of “must visit” locations, etc.  We were good to go, until we began and the heat continued to rise and rise. It was one of the 104 degree weather days…I’m sure many of you remember them.  Needless to say, we were hot and sick to our stomachs and had to call it off.  We were able to coordinate our schedules and try again a few weeks ago, and I’m happy that she is thrilled with them this time.  No over-flushed cheeks and beads of sweat to edit works for me too!   
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment