Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Petey Bird!

Tweet, tweet, chirp, chirp…those are the sounds floating throughout my house each day…meet Petey.  He was Bryson’s birthday gift two years ago, and though he doesn’t get as much one on one attention as he deserves, he’s well loved and always fun to let him eat out of your hand or stroke his soft feathers. 
I recently repainted and redecorated the kid’s bathroom, and needed something with that gorgeous green color I love…avocado green, tree frog green, basil…whatever it’s called I LOVE it, hence my website colors!  Anyway, Petey’s gorgeous green feathers match perfectly, so captured some recent shots of Bryson with his little friend to decorate the walls.  Now off to capture some bubble shots of the other two youngest kids so they don’t wonder why they aren’t on the walls too!




And one just for laughs...I couldn't resist sharing.  This is so Bryson...my silly little guy.  Don't worry; precious Petey wasn't harmed in anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment