Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

High School Seniors are so much fun - Life Long Memories Photography

I am so far behind in sharing Sneak Peeks and such.  Trying to fit as many photo sessions in before the weather becomes too cold to shoot outdoors and I close for the holidays, leaves little time for the computer work needed after the session.  But that is all coming to a close, so keep an eye out over the next couple weeks for your Sneak Peek if you're still waiting.  Introducing you to a recent High School Senior I had the pleasure of working with.  She goes to High School with  my daughter and won one of the Gift Certificates for a free session and slide show I donated to last years After Prom party.  We hit it off right away.  She was so warm and bubbly and I had so much fun showcasing those beautiful eyes.  Thanks for peeking!






No comments:

Post a Comment