Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It’s Good to be Back!

2010 has come and gone, and I look back and marvel at how quickly it all went.  I am truly blessed to have such wonderful clients, and 2010 brought some of the most fun and laid back families ever - up for anything, regardless of what dirty spot I tried to stick them in, what long grass I asked them to walk though, or crazy thing I asked them to do.  I love the reactions after they see the image and marvel at how great it turned out.  I often hear, “I wasn’t sure what you were doing, but I love it!” 

Though it’s not always glamorous and the late nights required kick my butt at times, I can’t imagine doing anything else at this stage of my life.  Sharing the joys and memories each year with you and your families is truly a blessing, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

Lots of exciting things are planned for 2011 so follow me on the blog for updates and sneak peeks!  I have several things lined up in the next couple of weeks, a couple babies waiting to be born and some 1 year celebrations too, so stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment