Life Long Memories-Facebook

Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Card Time!



It's that time of year again...time to update your family portraits and find that perfect image for the annual holiday card.  I know some of you are feeling the pressure to "out-do" your card from last year.  I get comments throughout the year on my previous holiday card, and how can I possibly do something cuter than the Reindeer or Gingerbread baker cards from the last two years?  We shall see how cooperative my five are!   I am sharing some brand new templates that are available to you this year.  Each can be customized to change the greeting, color scheme, etc.  Thanks to all of my adorable clients who I borrowed their beautiful faces to showcase the templates.  The 5x7 Watercolor folded cards are still available...those are always a popular option.  You may use any of the photos from your sessions this past year for your cards...contact me right away so we can get started designing your perfect card.  Order your cards before November 15, 2010 and receive a portrait holiday ornament for your tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment